*To one day get Justice for little Gilbert and give his family some sense of closure and peace.
· To present to the public all the known facts surrounding the final days and subsequent death of 8 year old Gilbert Bonneau
· To present to the public the many unanswered questions that continue to persist in the minds of the Bonneau brothers
· To provide a haven where survivors of institutional abuse may come together in order that they may find understanding, validation, acceptance, comfort and healing within the safety net of other survivors who have endured similar experiences
· To call those individuals responsible for crimes against the innocent into accountability
· To call the Catholic Church into accountability for harboring and protecting abusers; for denying and covering up decades of abuse which has so devastated the lives of the children they were commissioned to shelter, educate, protect and serve
· This site’s goal is not to undermine the Catholic Church but to cause them to admit to those crimes against the innocent, to be sorry for those crimes against the innocent, to understand the impact of those crimes against the innocent, to cause them to seek ways to promote healing for those who have been adversely affected throughout their lives by those crimes, to bring those responsible for those crimes against the innocent to justice - if possible, and to provoke those who are presently dealing with the innocent to find more effective ways that will ensure the safety of all the innocent children being cared for within the institutional setting.